Hair Straightening Iron
November 5, 2018
Still can’t live without your HAIR STRAIGHTENING IRON? Once you know how to achieve that sleek, smooth look, it’s hard to go back. Here are some tips to avoid damaging hair when using straightening irons:
- Keep your flat iron clean. It will last longer and do less damage to your hair.
- Use a styling aid to prevent frizz before you blow dry or iron hair. Monea CPR Hair Revitalizing Spray seal the ends of your hair locking out frizziness.
- Use small sections. The smaller the section the flatter and more weightless your hair will be.
- Use even pressure while stroking your flat iron from the root to the end without stopping on any part of the sectioned hair.
- Use a lightweight serum, Monea QR Coat Super Shine to smooth any frizz left over. You’ll only need a little.
- Let your iron cool; clean its surface with a cloth so you’ll be ready to use it again tomorrow.
- BE KIND TO YOUR LOCKS!!